Tuesday 8 December 2009

Well,here's a first for everyone. I'm sharing my opinions with all and sundry-and the pubs aren't even open yet! As a quick piece of background,I live in Swindon,am single,and in my mid-forties. By nature,I'm a Labour man,but my views can swing to the right of Genghis Khan,and I simply go with what I think is right according to the way I was brought up. So someone can agree with me one day,and be thoroughly offended the next. So what? That's THEIR problem.

Speaking of Swindon,I read in my local paper that our much-derided little village has been twinned with....DISNEYWORLD. Excellent,that should stop Jimmy Carr slagging us off,he'll be worried about having to visit for casting in the remake of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. Actually,casting Snow White locally might be a problem...

All that remains is to wish our snow white chancellor all the best in today's pre-budget attempt to soak the rich. Go on,Darling-for every fiver they earn,you tax 'em a tenner(you might not get that one unless you're Scottish,but it's my blog,my rules)

No comments:

Post a Comment